Repro door stickers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repro door stickers?

Does anyone know of someone that reproduces the original door data stickers for the 70's trucks? Mine is pooched and when I finish rebuilding it I would like to put new stickers on it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks Guys!

Originally posted by 76WAGON200 View Post
    Does anyone know of someone that reproduces the original door data stickers for the 70's trucks? Mine is pooched and when I finish rebuilding it I would like to put new stickers on it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks Guys!
    We have a local Company, (Cadillac Sign) that does laser etched data plates and all sorts of decals for us. If you can send a sample of what you need, they can do it for you. They offer superb workmanship.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Talbert View Post
      We have a local Company, (Cadillac Sign) that does laser etched data plates and all sorts of decals for us. If you can send a sample of what you need, they can do it for you. They offer superb workmanship.
      That is good news, thank you. I will need to take a better picture and transcribe what I believe it says since it is rather difficult to read. I will get back to you as soon as i return home.

Comment

well here in the STATES anything with a VIN number on it is HIGHLY illeagal to reproduce without iron clad proof that your the registered owner / they want a copy of the TITLE with your name on it and a copy of your registration and they verify it with your local state DMV

Comment

Makes sense I guess. I will pursue this but if it turns out to be too much hassle I will just get a piece of aluminum plate and stamp it. I just want the info on it preserved and if there are no data plates/stickers available without a hassle, I will just move on without it.

Comment

Working...
          X