84 crew 1 ton sht bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prospector

Nice find.Royal SE is a package and Prospector is a package.tilt wheel P/W P/L cloth seats two-tone paint with upper and lower body molding and trim.Royal SE doesn't have tilt,P/w or locks.

Comment

[QUOTE=captfrankie;79331]Nice find.Royal SE is a package and Prospector is a package.tilt wheel P/W P/L cloth seats two-tone paint with upper and lower body molding and trim.Royal SE doesn't have tilt,P/w or locks.

Capt Frankie- This Prospector doesn't have pw,pl and doesn't have tilt.
      It does have the 2 tone paint and upper\lower body trim, Std trans and not plastic interior [cloth or fuzzy velor fabric]. I guess like anything else it may have been ordered this way.
      I really need to swing a couple days off to go and check it out, 8\9 hr drive.
      To my knowledge these intl's mean this;
      LE = Luxury edition,full load,pwer everything
      SE= Sport edition,?
      Custom= no frills,?
      Prospector= ?
      I've had SE -Ramchrgers with nothing power\or tilt and one with the full load same as my LE.
      Who knows ?

Comment

There is a fresh kill 1985 D350 long bed dually Prospector in white/brown at the sacramento pick n pull on stockton. Nice truck!

My '72 W200 Crew Cab adventurer was a custom order civilian rig.

Comment

Originally posted by Andyp View Post
          why when someone ads a truck of my dreams only replys once...then nothing..2 wks....my q's and pics etc.nothing.
          do people really list stuff they don't want to sell or what?
          Andy
          I experience this often.

Craigslist in my neck of the woods actually warns sellers to avoid non-local buyers. I suggest that you give the seller a call if you have the phone number -- just to show the seller that you are indeed serious. Not that a call guarantees anything, but it does 'humanize' the interaction a bit.

(the other Andy P)

Comment

the "prospector" package is a larger gas tank - all terrain tires and the tow package

Comment

road trip

looks like apr 23\24 is a road trip to go see this Prospector Crew thing. If it's alright I'll have to leave it there,register it ,temp insure it up here in Canada then fax everything to customs for approval, and then find the time drive all the way back to get it and drive it back.
              I hope it works out, if not ,there is a club cab right on my route back that is good-to-go.
              Andy

Comment

Working...
              X