transmission vac hose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• transmission vac hose

im having trouble finding the nipple for a vacuum hose on the tranny. i know it goes from the back of the carb but i cant find it on the trans. ive been explained where it is, but with no luck finding it... it makes me feel stupid..

theres NOT a dodge made that the tranny uses vacuum / on the 1985 up trucks the t-case has a vacuum line

Comment

Not aware of one on older ones either... April Fools?
      1951 B-3 Delux Cab, Braden Winch, 9.00 Power Kings
      1976 M880, power steering, 7.50x16's, flat bed, lots of rust & dents
      1992 W250 CTD, too many mods to list...
      2005 Jeep KJ CRD

Comment

alot of people have told there is supposed to be one, even the previous owner, but if thats the case, then oh well. thanks guys...

Comment

Vacuum hoses on a tranny are a GM thang, not mopar. Mopar autos do have to have that linkage from the carb though.

Bucky

Comment

its having a real problem shifting. is the linkage something i should check out? what other things could it be?

Comment

its the kick down linkage on the CARB that controls shifting on a dodge / to tight and it shifts early[ all three gears before 30 mph] / to loose and it shifts late [ it,ll whine second till 50 mph and not shift third till you let off the throttle] this is some you got do while your driving / adjust it and drive and stop and readjust it till you get it to hit second around 15 to 25 mph and third at 30 to 40 mph

Comment

i know exactly what your talking about. ill mess with it as soon as i get a chance. thanks man...

Comment

Working...
                X