Best forum for 1st Gen CTD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best forum for 1st Gen CTD?

My satelite internet provider won't let me access the Diesel Truck Resource site http://www.dieseltruckresource.com/d...splay.php?f=93. My favorite site and thats the only one that won't work. Hughes.net claims its my settings but my lap top will access it anywhere else except when plugged in at home.

Anyway, what is your all's favorite CTD site for the old 1st gen 12 valves? I hate that I can't hardley visit DTR anymore. Great friends and great info but what else can I do?

So I need to start seeing somebody else. Any suggestions? TDR isn't what it used to be. I'm not into radical mods, mudding or rock crawling either. Just need a diesel source for repairs and upgrades. Man there is so much knowledge and experience at DTR...
    1951 B-3 Delux Cab, Braden Winch, 9.00 Power Kings
    1976 M880, power steering, 7.50x16's, flat bed, lots of rust & dents
    1992 W250 CTD, too many mods to list...
    2005 Jeep KJ CRD

Maybe instead of a new forum/website there is a way around whatever is blocking your accessability to the DTR site while at at home. Of course I myself don't know how to accomplish that feat, but maybe some "techy" might can help.

I have noticed around where I live alot of people have full internet access from their cell phone & don't even own a PC. Some use their cell as a "modem" for their PC.

All over my head as of yet.

Bucky

Comment

click on TOOLS and then internet options and then Security and then BLOCKED sites to make sure the DTR sites aint in there / if it is unblock it or delete it from the blocked list / right go to TRUSTED sites and put it in there / ok now set your security level in the middle [ med-hi ]and now set your privacy to MED and then onto Content and make sure parental controls and content advisor is turned off / if that dont work / in Content install the DTR certificates as a last ditch effort

Comment

Working...
      X