No announcement yet.

1972 W200 Window Regulator - Need Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting place for an interesting truck.

I am not well versed on CB antenna signal theory but maybe they had a reason to do so I have no idea.. The whip was extremely long too. It might have been a HAM antenna? who knows.

Comment

I thought is was the rams head hood ornament...

Was that a winch tucked up under the front bumper?
      1951 B-3 Delux Cab, Braden Winch, 9.00 Power Kings
      1976 M880, power steering, 7.50x16's, flat bed, lots of rust & dents
      1992 W250 CTD, too many mods to list...
      2005 Jeep KJ CRD

Comment

Yup, it had a period correct electric winch dealer installed. I forget the name of it right now though. There wasn't any room for it after the cummins was installed...

Comment

Originally posted by PapeCAT View Post
          Yup, it had a period correct electric winch dealer installed. I forget the name of it right now though. There wasn't any room for it after the cummins was installed...
          Where is it now?

Comment

I gave it to my uncle. He collects old stuff. Why?

Comment

After selling my W200 cummins crew and seeing it wrecked like that, I regretted selling it.

http://www.powerwagonadvertiser.com/...ad.php?t=13007

recently the stable has been cleared out, and I had started focusing my thoughts on finding another turquoise dodge. Well a nice 1973 club cab D200 long bed manifested itself after many signs from the universe and turquoise colors popping up everywhere. Brought it home today, would anyone like to see it? I know this might be breaking the rules having TWO different non Power Wagon Dodges pictured in one thread.

It was really meant to be, with many documents including log books of MPG and places traveled inside, some town or campsite named "McBride" (my last name) was logged as visited on 6/26, my 1st son's birthday, who is turning 1 year old in 7 days on 6/26.

Comment

Pictures are mandatory!

Still makes me sick at my stomach to see what happened to that truck...
                2005 Jeep KJ CRD

Comment

Good day, KRB64:

Per your request , see below.

Comment

I love it!

Bucky

Comment

I hate that color - but for some reason that's always been one of my favorite colors of Dodge trucks. Go figure.
                      2005 Jeep KJ CRD

Comment

Just a quick update to the old '73 D200 Club Cab pictured above. I still have it, and it has just been sitting in the garage.

I pulled the 400/727 combo and traded it to a friend for a 1993 D250 Cummins truck. I am planning another diesel swap. Now that I recently became unemployed and sold my 1987 F350 Cummins swap I had been building over the past couple years, it is time to start on this new project.

Comment

Keep us updated. With pictures!
                          2005 Jeep KJ CRD

Comment

Working...
                          X