New here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here

Hi, I just subscribed to The Power Wagon Advertiser and wanted to say hello. I currently have a 1978 club cab long bed 400/727/9.25 It is a 2wd with 3.55 rearend ratio. I know it is just a 2wd, but it is a Dodge and my favorite 1972-93 generation.

I have owned a 78 military m880 before, as well as an 84 D150 which I owned and drove everyday for 8 years It was a 318/904/8.25 truck and very dependable. I also owned a 94 2500 brand new, and I feel it wasn't half the truck the 72-93'3 were and still are!!

I guess that's why I've ended up here. It is great to have a forum of people who love these trucks! I still am a little upset that the aftermarket body panels aren't available for our truck like they are for the bowtie crowd. I just found and bought a rad. core support out of CA and had it shipped to NY. It only took me a year to find a good one!!

Hopefully now I am in the right place to find much needed parts. I look forward to hearing from people and I will post pics when I become confident how to.

Originally posted by 78clubcab View Post
    Hi, I just subscribed to The Power Wagon Advertiser and wanted to say hello. I currently have a 1978 club cab long bed 400/727/9.25 It is a 2wd with 3.55 rearend ratio. I now it is just a 2wd, but it is a Dodge and my favorite 1972-93 generation. I have owned a 78 military m880 before, as well as an 84 D150 which I owned and drove everyday for 8 years It was a 318/904/8.25 truck and very dependable. I also owned a 94 2500 brand new, and I feel it wasn't half the truck the 72-93'3 were and still are!! I guess that's why I've ended up here. It is great to have a forum of people who love these trucks! I still am a little upset that the aftermarket body panels aren't available for our truck like they are for the bowtie crowd. I just found and bought a rad. core support out of CA and had it shipped to NY. It only took me a year to find a good one!! Hopefully now I am in the right place to find much needed parts. I look forward to hearing from people and I will post pics when I become confident how to.
    Please send me an email, using the Contact Us link below, and let me know the name and address you used for your subscription, and the email you use for your user account here. I can then get you set up as a subscriber status on the forum so you can post photos.

Thanks for joining and subscribing!
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Welcome 78cc,
      I assume you live in NY.
      I also have a 2WD Dodge CC (77). I'm in the process of converting it to 4X4 with parts from a 79 W300.

Comment

Hello

Hi, great to hear from you. Yes, I live in upstate NY near Plattsburgh. It's about an hour south of Montreal, Canada. Great to hear from a fellow New Yorker!

Comment

Working...
        X