Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone buy this... good deal on a very clean 82 crew cab 4x4 in British Columbia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone buy this... good deal on a very clean 82 crew cab 4x4 in British Columbia

I know alot of people are looking for these... if I didn't have my nice restored 76 crew cab already I'd be buying it! I have conversed with the owner, it is an ex forestry truck from Alberta, no rust! 170000 original Kilometers, 360 4 speed, dana 60's front and rear! Price is VERY reasonable @ 3200$

http://bb.bc4x4.com/showthread.php?1...-Cab-Short-Box

That is a great price (Canadian and US dollars are the same I reckon?) and great truck by the looks of the pictures.

But it might as well be in China as BC for me...
    1951 B-3 Delux Cab, Braden Winch, 9.00 Power Kings
    1976 M880, power steering, 7.50x16's, flat bed, lots of rust & dents
    1992 W250 CTD, too many mods to list...
    2005 Jeep KJ CRD

Comment

They're out there

a while back, I advised some fourm members to be patient with their crew cab search. I hope somone took my advise and is now ready to snatch up this truck. swap out the bulgehood for a birdbath hood and your all set.

Comment

got mine

Well I was patient and got mine,and am very happy with it,. but this one looks clean at a fair price.

Comment

Originally posted by 74w300uteline View Post
          a while back, I advised some fourm members to be patient with their crew cab search. I hope somone took my advise and is now ready to snatch up this truck. swap out the bulgehood for a birdbath hood and your all set.
          Hmmmm. Interesting thought to swap hoods......I wonder if they are interchangeable? More to the point, I wonder if the grill is interchangeable with a 70's grill?

Comment

Originally posted by 76WAGON200 View Post
            Hmmmm. Interesting thought to swap hoods......I wonder if they are interchangeable? More to the point, I wonder if the grill is interchangeable with a 70's grill?
            The hoods are interchangable, 79 and 80 models came with the newer style hood...most of the time. The fenders need to be changed for the older grille and a few other things need to moded.

I emailed him to see if he wants to trade for the holy grail he's looking for-- my 98 12valve qc sb 4x4

Comment

Working...
            X