1979 PowerWagon W10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1979 PowerWagon W10

Hey guys, new to this forum, looking forward to learning all about my future project and getting some good information on here!

I have a 79 PowerWagon W10, I need a driverside inner fender, passenger side step (Its a step side) and a radiator core support pretty bad....

Where is the best place online to buy sheetmetal for these trucks??

The frame on the truck is solid, but I have a lot of patch work to do around the cab....I hate to see any vehicle die!

Thanks,
    Brad

any on line military supply that sells M880 trucks because there the same as a 1976 to 1979 W200

Comment

hmm, ok, so anything body part that will fit an M880 will fit a w10 short box, or a w200?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by hdfattboy2001 View Post
        hmm, ok, so anything body part that will fit an M880 will fit a w10 short box, or a w200?

Thanks
        Mostly.
        M880's were all long bed sweptlines or some kinda service/ambulance bed, so they wouldn't share much behind the cab with a W100 short-box. Cab parts would be same.

77-78 trucks don't have front park lights in the valance panel. 72-76 & 79-80 do.

Window glass regulators may vary year to year.

Bucky

Comment

Cool, Thanks a lot guys, are there any specific sites you know about for parts? I've always dealt with muscle cars and there are big companies that deal sheetmetal for them, but am in the dark with these trucks!

Thanks

Comment

www.raybuck.com

Comment

Working...
            X