What rearend do i have????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What rearend do i have????

I have been looking for a new yoke for the rearend of my dodge and it seems there was a few diff variable's of my truck as foar as what rearend is under it. Its a 1990 dodge power ram 150 with a tbi 318 and an np435 4 speed duel pto tranny and a 241 t case. Its got 12 bolt rear with tru trac. I need to know were i can find a new rear yoke. I believe its starting to groove as i am getting some play in it and also a little leakage from the pinion seal. I am also going to need to replace the engine soon and just need to know what years of the 318 i can swap all of my existing tbi parts without any or little mods.

Rather than replace the yoke why not install a Speedi Sleeve? I did one on my 59 W200 and it doesn't leak any more. Napa carries them and they are fairly easy to install. Take off the yoke and follow directions in the box. I put the sleeve on my drop light for a bit to heat it and it slid right on. Get it right the first time though. It'll be cheaper than a yoke if you can find one. Of course you'll replace the seal as well.

Comment

1974 to 2001 dodge 1/2 tons had the 9 1/4 rearend / there is the odd ball chance you could have the 8 1/4 but that was only used on slant six W100,s and light duty two wheel drives

Comment

Working...
      X