Rear 1980 Ramcharger bumper needed NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear 1980 Ramcharger bumper needed NJ

I'm looking for a1980 Ramcharger compatible rear bumper. Northern NJ.

photo

bumper quality not as important as proximity. I want to get this on the road this weekend and I cant drive around like this
    Attached Files

Comment

Any place that sells Dee Zee should have a bumper to fit your truck. I keep forgeting you don't have Tractor Supply or Quality Farm and Fleet out there in where is it again, New Joisey. Do a google search to find a supplier in your area it's not that hard to find a bumper. Oh yeah Pieter has one maybe he could send it to you like a set of keys or spare rim LOL. LMC Truck should have one too.

Comment

Speaking of a spare tire, Kevin Clause picked one up for me... I just have to get it from him now... lol

Comment

wider web search?

would a 1980 dodge pickup truck bumper be compatible? Ive only been using "ramcharger/trailduster rear bumper" as a search term. I found new ones available, but I 'm on a mission to find an stock oldie.
          worst comes to worst ,could I pull the rear bumper off the 89 border patrol ramcharger? That way I could joyride the poptop this weekend!

Comment

the one from border patrol will fit, although looking at the pics of that truck - the bumper doesn't look correct. Seem's more of a truck bumper. But the rear of the ramcharger/trailduster is pretty much the same to a truck. I don't think the ramcharger frame changes much over it's life from the late 70's to late 80's.

What rear bumper is on YT or the green beast in the garage or what's left of it...

Comment

bumpr

YT has an old custom made wraparound. reaching around to the to the uteline fenders.
              Green has the old curved c channel style bumper. similar to the ones found on a townwagon.

Comment

Let me know how you make out with that bumper. At some time I will be looking for a RC bumper for my 77 Adventurer.

Comment

Bumper found

buried beneath all the junk in the back of the Ramcharger. previous owner left some good stuff back there. new edelbrock 1408 carb, some jeep lift stuff, shackles. highlift jack, towing bracket, side marker lights, lots of trim . I never thought there would be a bumper under that stuff.

Comment

its 1972 to 1993 truck or RC interchange on the front or rear bumpers

Comment

Working...
                    X