1976 D200 Floorpan, Windshield and Gasket Source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1976 D200 Floorpan, Windshield and Gasket Source

I looked at a '76 D200 today that is in pretty good unmolested shape, but really needs floorpans in the cab, and a windshield and gasket. Didn't buy it....yet.

Any comments on what places are best to buy from or best to stay away from? I'm in IL, and may be able to get a windshield from a local source.

Thanks,

vince

I haven't a clue as to where floorpans can be found, but yes windshield should not be a problem. Dodge used that cab design 22 yrs.
    Bucky

Comment

www.raybuck.com

the windshield interchange is 1972 to 1993 if you use the gasket for the year of the glass / they changed the dot thickness standards for glass in 1981 / so its 1972 to 1980 and 1981 to 1993 on the gasket

Comment

Thanks for the info!

I did buy the truck, and will try to post some info and pics in a separate post.

vince

Comment

Try www.raybuck.com for the floorpans. I bought some and am Impressed with the quality and fit. Price wasn't too bad either.

Comment

raybuck A+

raybuck made good on a screwup that was beyond their control. I got a humble call from the owner late one friday night, about an overnight delivery that was not going to make it on time. that made a lasting impression on me.

Comment

www.millsupply.com

Comment

Working...
              X