Quite Road Trips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mrs Chewie

Have you recieved your well deserved, new shoes /new curtains/day at the spa money?

Comment

Dear Mr. 74w300uteline,

As a matter of fact yes, I have been very blessed by your thoughtfulness and kind words.

I had the pleasure of splurging on a really comfortable/pretty pair of new shoes, 2 new Sunday blouses, and I was even able to surprise our little girl with a new dress for the Spring Concert she was just in.

I hope you will enjoy the hubcaps as much as I will enjoy the gifts I have recieved. :-)

(Thank you to my husband also, as I know there are many accessories for our trucks you could have enjoyed too!)

Thank you, very much! I hope your day is good!
      Mrs. Chewie

Comment

priceless

Bright shiney faces, in new spring concert dresses,is a mental image that will warm my heart all day long.

Comment

:-) Mrs. Chewie

Comment

Back on topic.. ;)

http://www.sounddeadenershowdown.com/

I found this link on the DTR site. I may go this route when I get to that point. Seems a little cheaper. Still not sure about up top. No headliner in this thing.

Comment

I just got a visit from a friend who has a 74 CC. He's in the same boat BUT he has an upholstry back ground. He is planning a headliner in his truck. I'll let you know how it turns out when he gets it done. He just painted it Viper Red last fall and this was the longest trip he's had in it since the paint. Sweet looking truck with '06 Dodge seats front and rear, the front is power to boot.

Comment

Working...
              X