Crew cab floor panel needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crew cab floor panel needed

I'm working on a 75 crew cab and have the front floor panel cut and fitted. I'm in need of a rear floor panel for the left side. I've done the search online only to come up empty for crew cabs. Anyone know of a rust repair panel for this truck? If not I'm going to have to fab a panel but was hoping to find a one to save this work.

Been there,done that ,built my own panels.If anybody has them I couldn't find 'em.

Comment

I ordered a front floor pan to do the rear today. It'll take some trimming but better than starting from scratch. I'll take pictures as usual to show how it goes. Supposed to get the pan Thursday. There goes the weekend AGAIN.

Comment

there goes the weekend... but

there should be lotsa gabbage in yer mailbox Saturday, thats always enjoyable. I got your message about the interior color scheme, I trust your judgement, follow your vision.
        If the tranny is weak/questionable, skip the limited slip rear. that can be done later. Looking forward to the Lee Mass power Wagon Rally!! no way this beauty is going on the trail ride. I picked up a burgundy 70's era tuxedo from ebay and a shiney silver &red vest. I hope 57 kevin doesnt laugh his stiches loose when I roll into Lee Mass

Comment

I will continue on with my impression of how it should look. I don't think you'll be disappointed. I'll also assume that was a typo and should say CABBAGE. Yes that is always enjoyable thanks.

Comment

Update on the floor

Spent the afternoon replacing the rear floor of the crew cab. I used a front pan which isn't made for this but works just the same. I made a paper template first to overlay the patch panel and outlined it with tape for a cutting line. A little massaging here and there was needed but it worked out. I did have to make one 9"x9" patch to cover a spot the other couldn't reach. I just finished welding when I ran out of argon for my mig. I still have the front pan to weld then seal with everything Eastwood's brushable seam sealer. Sure glad I had the big fan going in the shop it's hot out there. Uh those Garden State rabbits must have eaten the cabbage, I didn't see any today. Just sayin'

Comment

Pictures?

Comment

I took pictures as I went along and will take more once I'm done with the floor. I will post them to my Webshots page. I've been having trouble posting directly to the forum for some reason.

Comment

wascally wabbits

cabbage going out today. check yer voicemail.

Comment

Just placed an order

I just got off the phone from ordering weatherstripping and windshield rubber for the truck. Easy come, easy go. Now if it weren't 95 degrees with a heat index of 114 I'd be working in the shop. Got my tank refilled and had sticker shock on how much gas has gone up.

Comment

Working...
                    X