wiper linkage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wiper linkage

on my 1979 w150 there is a little piece of metal that attaches the linkage tho the motor. it appears to not be avaliable for sale. anyone know where to get a new one?

Wish you would have posted sooner. I just took a 79 W200 to the crusher TODAY. It still had the wiper motor & that little piece of metal attached.

New (rebuilt) wiper motors costs about $50 last time I bought on, but I can't recall if that particular piece was still attached.

Bucky

Comment

DOH!! man that sucks! thats the way it goes lol. ive bought new motors for it and that piece doesnt come on them, talked to dodge and they know of the piece but said it was discontinued and no aftermarket.

Comment

Let me check around, I might have one.
        1951 B-3 Delux Cab, Braden Winch, 9.00 Power Kings
        1976 M880, power steering, 7.50x16's, flat bed, lots of rust & dents
        1992 W250 CTD, too many mods to list...
        2005 Jeep KJ CRD

Comment

that would be awesome if you have one mine is just spinning out

Comment

I keep forgeting to check. I'll be down there again this weekend. You still need one?
            2005 Jeep KJ CRD

Comment

Yessir I am still needing it thank you for all your help

Comment

superchiken

Had friend look last night and he thinks he has two. Is it round with a tang that clips over shaft on motor? Email me and I'll give you his number.

Mark
                yogibare14@yahoo.com

Comment

I checked and the whole wiper assembly is gone. Dad must have already used/sold it. Sorry about that.
                  2005 Jeep KJ CRD

Comment

no need to apologise to me i really appreciate you taking the time to look.

Comment

I'm taking one to the crusher tomorrow, I'll save the linkage. Let me know where you want it sent

Comment

sorry it has taken me so long to get back on here, thanks for all responses. mark actually got me intouch with someone and i got the piece i need.

Comment

Working...
                        X