• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• truck values $

so just curious for a topic.
    my 84 crew w350[see pics on the other thread]
    139000 mi
    rust free,new Endura paint job, re undercoated for added rust protection
    some hail damage dings on the roof and hood, inside of box some dents and dings.
    everything else pretty much stock.
    I'm not looking to sell but for insurance, what would this resell at?
    When I was looking for one last year they were any where from $1800- $13000 !
    it seems all over the board even based on similar condition.
    Andy

Originally posted by Andyp View Post
    so just curious for a topic.
    my 84 crew w350[see pics on the other thread]
    139000 mi
    rust free,new Endura paint job, re undercoated for added rust protection
    some hail damage dings on the roof and hood, inside of box some dents and dings.
    everything else pretty much stock.
    I'm not looking to sell but for insurance, what would this resell at?
    When I was looking for one last year they were any where from $1800- $13000 !
    it seems all over the board even based on similar condition.
    Andy
    I have seen (nice) crews being advertised for $8000 up to $12000, but they don't seem to be getting many bids.

My ballpark guess would be $6500-$7000. I'm not saying you could replace it for that if it were destroyed, but that's what I'd think it might bring if you were to try sell it. And I realize you may have more than that in it. Nice truck.

Bucky

Comment

Originally posted by 712edf View Post
      I have seen (nice) crews being advertised for $8000 up to $12000, but they don't seem to be getting many bids.

My ballpark guess would be $6500-$7000. I'm not saying you could replace it for that if it were destroyed, but that's what I'd think it might bring if you were to try sell it. And I realize you may have more than that in it. Nice truck.

Bucky
      that's what I was thinking-65-7
      I not into it for anymore than 35 as yet.
      Not too many would pay those prices tho, I think we all like to tinker with them our selves starting with a good bargin buy.
      thanx
      Andy

Comment

Working...
      X