Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pictures of my 1983 W150 "rootbeer truck"

hello guys...........
    here's the pictures of my 1983 dodge ram W150 "rootbeer truck". the white 1988 dodge ram cargo van is my husbands and its a 318 with automatic lots of room inside !! Our dodge toys do need some repairs done and that will be our goal for the rest of 2012 year so we can DEPENDED on them for our daily drivers. I gave my W150 a nick name "rootbeer truck" because of the colors of A & W rootbeer. Guys do you see the clock on the dashboard. My husband did a good job fitting the clock and made it look like it came from the factory !!! Guys can you think of a nick name for my husband's cargo van its white and light blue inside. this post only allows 3 pictures per message oh well check it out and if any questions, ask away SMILE

Tiffy's W150

photos

Great looking vehicles, both of them.

Comment

Truck looks to be in pretty good shape. Clock does look clean, good job on the install. What was that originally? A blank spce? On my '93 its a message center.
      1951 B-3 Delux Cab, Braden Winch, 9.00 Power Kings
      1976 M880, power steering, 7.50x16's, flat bed, lots of rust & dents
      1992 W250 CTD, too many mods to list...
      2005 Jeep KJ CRD

Comment

hello KRB64.......

that area was just a blank piece of plastic nothing on it until my husband installed the 6 dollar clock from pep boys parts store.
        thanks guys,Tiffany

Comment

Got A Nick Name

How about the "White Whale", courtesy Melville & his tale about Moby Dick? The Root Beer Truck is working for me.

Comment

Hello Bruce..............
            thank you for your kind words of my truck,it made my day !! The white van is my husband's and he's not too happy about that word "white whale" but rather it be called "white wolves lair" and someone did made called it "Milk Carton" but i think its CUTE !!!
            thanks Bruce......
            Tiffany

Comment

Your Welcome

We had a white high-cube of the bow-tie nature, the white-whale fer sure!

Comment

"Milk Carton" :)

Comment

hello n1265........
                  HEHEHEHEHE....... Milk Carton !!!!!!!!!!,now now BE nice guys !!!!!!!!!!!!LOL.

thanks guys.........
                  Tiffany

Comment

Casper

Comment

Working...
                    X