Hey N1265. Just watched your videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey N1265. Just watched your videos

Nice job on the youtube videos. Stumbled across them when i was looking for info on a Meyers snow plow. Then i watched your headlight relay videos. Well done and you have gotten me motivated to do some work on my M884 before the winter arrives. One thing i was curious about is the plow stalk lights, how are they energized?

email me for that wiring diagram

Comment

Thanks,

Sorry I did not get back with you sooner but I have not been here for a while.

About the plow lights.

The plow headlights come with two wires, one wire for the low beams and one wire for the high beams on both sides . They are grounded threw the frame.

All I did was take a spade connector and attach it to the wires. When I put the plow on, I unplug the headlights for the truck and plug the spade connectors into the truck connector. Then all you have to do is turn on the headlight switch on the dash and the headlights on the plow mount will turn on.

for the turn signals , all I did was tap into the factory running light wiring with "t" taps, they also work with the headlight switch and turn signal switch....

Comment

Working...
      X