Seeking articles on these later trucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking articles on these later trucks

I am seeking articles to be published in Power Wagon Advertiser magazine. Articles may be on repairs, modifications, restoration, travel or work done with your truck, or any other topics related to the fine — military and civilian — 4X4 trucks from Dodge.

High resolution digital images or quality film photos are good. Article text and photos may be sent either by E-mail or by US mail. Authors of published articles receive international exposure and subscription credit.

Share your expertise, experience, and knowledge. Inform and inspire other readers. Let people know what you and your truck have done together. Don’t doubt your ability to write, simply share your story. I am the editor, I will take care of your work and you will be proud. Do not limit yourself as to length, since large articles can be run in multiple parts.

I look forward to receiving your materials....

b1pw1948@earthlink.net
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

If you would like to do a artical on a cummin's swap into a Air force crewcab I will help out as much as I can and supply as many photo's as Possible . Let me know I will foward the info to you .

Val

Comment

That would be great!

Comment

Gordon I am going to e mail you a Load of picture's I also gave you my cell number so we can talk over phone if need be .

Val

Comment

hey Val if something doesnt work out with your submission let me know. I would like to send mine in but since its very similar to yours not really worth it.

Comment

Get ahold of Gordon and send your's in Also that way they can see 2 different types of build's I'm Kool with that .

Comment

I want them all, they have individual merits.

Comment

Couldn't agree More Gordon great idea .

Comment

thanks Val, sent you a email Gordon.

Comment

Hey Gordon when will the article come out ?

Val

Comment

Sometime in the next one to four issues, most likely. Each issue is a puzzle resulting from a balance of how things fit physically and also the topic mix for the issue.

Comment

Working...
                      X