Tailgate Interchange ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tailgate Interchange ?

Does anyone know what tailgates interchange in the 70's power wagons?
    I need a tailgate for a 78 power wagon, and I found someone selling a tailgate off a '74.....will this work and look correct? Thanks in advance.

It will definitely line up with the body lines. The worst case, would be that it has Dodge embossed in the metal, but I think that was only '72 and '73. Doug

Comment

Thanks Doug...that is good news. I found one and he wants $65 for it, and it is supposed to be pretty good shape. Think it's a good price...?

Comment

Originally posted by dbear View Post
        Thanks Doug...that is good news. I found one and he wants $65 for it, and it is supposed to be pretty good shape. Think it's a good price...?
        I would say yes. One way to look at it, is it worth that to you, considering your need?
        Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

It's a great deal depending on the definition of "pretty good shape". Otherwise, I concure with Gordon. Doug

Comment

Well, went to check the tailgate out on Saturday, and I was seriously surprised by the condition of it. This thing is in great condition. Thanks for all the replies....

Comment

80% of the Dodge pick-ups I owned were w/o a tailgate. There must be a Bermuda Triangle full of them somewhere.

Bucky

Comment

Working...
              X