Dry Powerwagon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry Powerwagon?

Sometime ago i posted about my quest to have a dry, leak free truck. It might be premature but I believe I may have actually achieved the impossible. Truck's been reassembled for a few days now and has come through it's first day of rain with no interior leaks.......si it is actually possible...I think.

I know how you feel, I am trying to get mine dry too. Getting close.

Comment

Found one breach. The passenger side heater box vent to the cowl is leaking when I wash it. Gonna pull the fender, cut a hole in the bullhead endcap and shroud the vent. I WILL win...one way or the other LOL

Comment

Lets see some pictures of what you are doing, I have my passenger fender off too. I found a hole on top and and caulked it shut.

Comment

I'll see what we have for photos. I tore the cab completely done to a shell. Cut out a pile of rusted metal and replaced it with new. Treated everything left with Ospho. Dug out all the original seam sealer and replaced with new. New glass and gaskets front and rear. New weatherstripping, glass run and dew wipes. Did a full sound deadening treatment with a new interior. All the body work including rebuilding the core support.

Did the bulk of all the work in a 12 day (long days) period so we were a little short on photo time. When I pull the fender back off to shroud the fresh air vent, I'll document and post it here.

Comment

Working...
          X