Sno-Fiter/Sno-Commander Decal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sno-Fiter/Sno-Commander Decal

I understand they are not available. Has anyone made their own or have a template? Any ideas? Would a 77 W200 be a Fiter or a Commander? Thanks.

I have made a Sno-Joker sticker ( name of my plowing service ) That resembles the old Sno-Commander sticker, But the dimentions of the lettering and stars are not exact.

I am pretty sure a 1977 would be a Sno-Commander, Dodge had to drop the eariler Sno-Fitter name because it was copyrited by another company.

Comment

Saw your decal, looks great. I'm more interested in getting the full length stripe made somehow. Maybe I could find the right width reflective tape and make the black slash stripes?

Comment

Just reviewing some old threads, Some say the name was changed to Sno-commander for the 1978 model year, and they may be correct. I don't recall ever seeing the full length reflective stripe used with "commander" They may have only been used with the "Fitter" ( but I can't confirm that )

http://ramchargercentral.com/technic...ander-sticker/

Comment

If you can get photos, and at least a few actual measurements, it is fairly easy to get them made. Take the info to most any printing company that makes those automobile wraps, and they can do it. Or, most any printing company that does vinyl decals for vehicles.
          With today's computer capabilities, these type of places can reproduce most anything, if you have photos and a few key measurements.
          Jeff

Comment

The name goes way back into the 60's but Dodge used the reflectorized 3M scotch decal starting in 1974. Another company had rights to the name, so in 77 Sno Commander. THe reflector tape was to make snow plow pickups moe visible while doing nocturnal plowing besides marketing

Comment

Working...
            X