Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Connectors for wiring harness at firewall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connectors for wiring harness at firewall?

Anyone here ever found any replacement connectors for those fragile wiring harness connectors at the firewall? You know, the white ones that snap on to the black bulkhead in the firewall? Two out of three of mine lost their locking tabs when I tried to remove them. Now my choice is go with an entirely different connector setup (which I have no problem doing as I already have something that will work better) or is there someplace one can buy these old crispy critters? Sheer laziness would convince me that replacing the broken connectors would be the easiest.....but only if they can be had for a price that doesn't lay waste to my wallet....:) Oh, btw, this is on a 1972 D200.

www.jimsautoparts.com might be able to tell you where to find them. If they had them themselves, you probably couldn't afford them (based on their advertised price of $99 for a gas cap & $64 dome light lens).

Search the Lil' Red Express & Warlock sites. People restore the dickens out of them & must get their parts somewhere.
    Good luck.

Bucky

Comment

Working...
    X