Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1973 transfer case yoke

hey guys
    does anyone know what size or p/n slip yoke for a 1973 dodge 1/2 ton np 205 (i believe) transfer case slip yoke. this part is the slip yoke that goes in to the front wheel axle for four wheel drive as i trusted a friend to do my u joints on mine and obviously he did not get it put back together right as i was rolling down interstate 40 in okc when i noticed numerous drivers trying to get my attention to let me know that my front wheel drive shaft was plowing the interstate and as you can imagine that when i was lucky enough to pull over and check it out that my slip yoke was ground down to nothing!! now i need a new yoke for my front wheel drive shaft. thanks for your help in advance.

Best bet is to go to a bone yard and bring your entire front driveshaft with you to compare(Might be easier to just replace the whole thing).You should have an I.D plate on it that will tell you what kind of TC you have but an easy way to tell is if you have full time 4WD it is a 203. If it has hubs, it is a 205. Rock auto has a front driveshaft yoke listed but you should call them and describe what you are looking for exactly so you don't get the wrong part. Here is the link for the part: https://www.rockauto.com/catalog/x,c...,parttype,2408

I assumed you have a 360 but if you don't, just back the search up and change the info. Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
    X