Lifestyle floor pan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifestyle floor pan

I'm looking for a floor pan for a club cab 77 w300 manual transmission. I have found right & left patches, but no tunnel, just the tunnel will suffice. If possible id like to find the pan replacement from fire wall to seats.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.

Also looking for Power Wagon hood emblems for Lifestyle bird bath hood.

Comment

howdy / whats this "lifestyle" thing , been a local dodge dealer parts manager back in the 70,s and 80,s and never heard that term

the parts your askin for aint been made in 30 years and are long gone , other than used emblems

Comment

I think the birdbath style refers to the two detentes in the hood that tend to collect rain water
        1949 B-1 PW (Gus)
        1955 C-3 PW (Woodrow)
        2001 Dodge 2500 (Dish...formerly Maney's Mopar)
        1978 Suzuki GS1000EC (fulfills the need...the need for speed)
        1954 Ford 860 tractor
        1966 Chrysler LS 16 sailboat (as yet un-named)
        UVA UVAM VIVENDO VARIA FITS

Comment

Originally posted by DODGEBOYS View Post
          whats this "lifestyle" thing
          Third Generation '72 - '80

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodge_D_series

Comment

Originally posted by CygnusX1 View Post
            thats not right because it would be like the 8th or 9th Gen is you include the first trucks made by dodge from 1921 to 1953 - 1953 to 1960 - 1961 to 1971 , besides the 1972 to 1980 is considered the FIRST Gen of RAM trucks , that wiki article is not totally factual because it does not give the BIG picture , dont get me wrong wiki is great for hard to find info but you hafta realize is its written by someone with their OWN opinion with none or NO verification . and untill l read that l never heard that term " lifestyle" . even the article below by ALLPAR calls every dodge made a RAM to which it is not but still and interesting article

https://www.allpar.com/trucks/

Comment

I remember hearing it growing up, my grandfather sold cars for Dodge and I remember the show room vehicles and all the sales literature. I think it was a marketing thing back then (70s). I remember the brochures touted the different "lifestyles" like a beach truck, farm truck, camping, etc.

Surprised you never heard it Dodgeboys.
              1951 B-3 Delux Cab, Braden Winch, 9.00 Power Kings
              1976 M880, power steering, 7.50x16's, flat bed, lots of rust & dents
              1992 W250 CTD, too many mods to list...
              2005 Jeep KJ CRD

Comment

l went thru all my OLD dealer fliers and pamphlets and did find reference to "lifestyles" and YES it was an Advertising gimmick and not a truck line , it just proves a point that the internet is what ever anybody writes = including what l posted , so its just bad memory and opinion / CygnusX1 l did not mean to insult or Dis you in anyway

Comment

How close are the floor pans between the 72-80 and the 81-93? I ask as I did a floor pan install on a 91 Ramcharger and they looked just like the 84's.
                  I drive a DODGE, not a ram!

Thanks,
                  Will
                  WAWII.com

1946 WDX Power Wagon - "Missouri Mule"
                  1953 M37 - "Frankenstein"
                  1993 Jeep YJ - "Will Power"
                  1984 Dodge Ramcharger - "2014 Ramcharger"
                  2006 3500 DRW 4WD Mega Cab - "Power Wagon Hauler"

Comment

I could have been clearer when I wrote "Third Generation '72 - '80".
                    I have referred to third gen W & D trucks as lifestyle, just as I refer to second gen W & D as sweptside.

It looks like I will have to cut the transmission tunnel out of the 93 and use it in the 77.
                    I have found several manufactures that re-pop the floor pans.
                    I haven't noticed any difference between the floor pans from 77-93.

Comment

Doesn't the tunnel just bolt down in a '77?
                      1951 B-3 Delux Cab, Braden Winch, 9.00 Power Kings
                      1976 M880, power steering, 7.50x16's, flat bed, lots of rust & dents
                      1992 W250 CTD, too many mods to list...
                      2005 Jeep KJ CRD

Comment

In my D200 the tunnel is one pice with the floor pan.

Comment

Originally posted by KRB64 View Post
                          Doesn't the tunnel just bolt down in a '77?
                          Some were bolt in and some weren't. I have had examples of both..

Comment

YES some were bolt in , my 1983 [slant 6, 4-spd ] was a bolt in = made it easy to pull the tranny to change the clutch

Comment

also automatics and 4x4,s had different tunnels

auto,s had NO hump for std tranny

4x4,s had a bump for t-case

so there is like 4 different tunnels

Comment

Working...
                              X