PG headliner center bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PG headliner center bar

I'm trying to find a PG headliner center bar for a friend. I don't have any spares so I'm asking if anyone has one with the plastic strip included. If you have one to spare I'd appreciate it.

Got you covered. It's not absolutely perfect but pretty nice. I'll send this out to you this week along with your Christmas present. :)

Comment

You are THE Man!!! I already got him patterns for the headliner so this will set him up to finish. It's a real nice 60 W300 with a 4BT conversion. How many months until the Iowa rally???? Thanks a big one Steve.

Comment

Hey Ron, what did you use for the headliner patterns? I will be needing some sort of headliner for my '59 and if its something I can make myself that would be all that much better for me.

Ben

Comment

Originally posted by MoparFreak69 View Post
          Hey Ron, what did you use for the headliner patterns? I will be needing some sort of headliner for my '59 and if its something I can make myself that would be all that much better for me.

Ben
          I have an original headliner I used for a pattern. I can make a paper pattern and send it to you with directions. I used upholstry backer board and painted the last one. I'll work on making a pattern. You're a couple of days out yet from needing it right? haha There are 5 pieces to the whole headliner and I'll include them all.

Comment

Great, I appreciate that Ron. I will email you my address a bit later on. I think I am about 6 days from needing it, so you have a little bit of time ;-)

Comment

Working...
            X