Replacement wheels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement wheels?

Haven't done much research other than looking out the window of my truck at a stop light and noticing an Isuzu cob-over medium truck next to me. The Isuzu had 6-lug 16" wheels. I don't know what the wheel pattern is as I was not able to get to him when stopped.

Has anybody investigated medium-duty Japanese trucks to see if their wheels would bolt on to the Power Giant Power Wagon 6-lug axles? It would be great if they did as it would get away from the split rims.

I think the bolt pattern of the Power Giant Power Wagon is 6 on 7.25". Is that correct? If so, that would be about 184mm.

Just a thought.

Ran into one of these trucks again. Darn...the bolt pattern is 6 on 8". A wee bit too big to try to work it on a Power Giant.

Comment

I have a 59 and 60 and both have the newer style wheels. Check the late 50 early 60's 1 ton Ford and IH trucks I think either will fit. The wheels you have should be the loose ring (not sure if its the correct name ) type not split rim and most any truck shop and real tire shop can handle the loose ring.

Comment

Working...
      X