• Power Giant Cache for Ron

http://www.sweptline.org/forums/view...hp?f=3&t=29903
    Ron,
    Thought you'd like to take a look at these pics
    to see if there are any decent parts or whole
    PGs that could be salvaged. Wisconsin isn't too
    bad of a haul for you.
    John

Thanks for thinking of me John. I see a two wheel drive 59 PG and 60 Town Panel. Rear bumpers in decent shape are always in demand. You guys already beat me to the POWER WAGON emblems. Beyond that I wouldn't want to get to much more since I seem to have "to much PG stuff already". LOL Isn't that like have to much fun? No such thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron in Indiana View Post
      Thanks for thinking of me John. I see a two wheel drive 59 PG and 60 Town Panel. Rear bumpers in decent shape are always in demand. You guys already beat me to the POWER WAGON emblems. Beyond that I wouldn't want to get to much more since I seem to have "to much PG stuff already". LOL Isn't that like have to much fun? No such thing.
      Ron,
      You won't get an argument from me on the "fun"
      and "stuff" observations..... I'm with ya all the way.
      John

Comment

I got rid of some of my " PG stuff" today. I scrapped my 57 COE after pulling the engine and transmission. The engine is going to Colorado to help out a friend and his 57 project. The 5 speed is up for grabs. The rest brought $300 at the scrap yard. The body was to far gone to be worth saving. I had hopes but reality set in. Now if I could only move out some more.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobcobble View Post
          Ron,
          You won't get an argument from me on the "fun"
          and "stuff" observations..... I'm with ya all the way.
          John
          My Motto is "Have as much fun as You can without dying or getting thrown in jail." LOL

I got rid of some of my " PG stuff" today. I scrapped my 57 COE after pulling the engine and transmission. The engine is going to Colorado to help out a friend and his 57 project. The 5 speed is up for grabs. The rest brought $300 at the scrap yard. The body was to far gone to be worth saving. I had hopes but reality set in. Now if I could only move out some more.
          Get some of that stuff cleared out and I`ll give You a 59 D100 body,virtually rust free,although,it is loaded with sap and crap from the ash tree it was parked under.
          I need some parts off of it but the body,less what I need will be up for grabs.
          No stainless side/front trim will be included as I need some of that for My W100.

Comment

Thanks Mr Marty but I have a 57. 58 and a 59 cab here already. Getting it here from your place would be a haul. I appreciate the offer though. I'm sure there are plenty of guys in need of your cab.

Comment

Thanks Mr Marty but I have a 57. 58 and a 59 cab here already. Getting it here from your place would be a haul. I appreciate the offer though. I'm sure there are plenty of guys in need of your cab.
              I thought about parting it out and selling it piece by piece through here or ebay,but,I dont have the time to make trips to the shipping companies to get quotes then come back home,contact the buyer,wait until I get notice the check has been sent then back to the shipper to send it off.
              I am a hoarder,I scrapped out two rust bucket MGz,I have an old barn/house thing with an attic,I hauled all those parts up the ladder and have them stored,every nut,bolt,piece and part of them,plus another one setting in the yard that I was going to instill a 3.8 turboed V6 into,oh yes,I have a short and a long block of those along with one brand new turbo and a used one.I`m decided to scrap that MG too,put that V6 into an old 60 Mercedes I have at another yard.LOLOLOL
              Let Me know if You need anything from this 59,if I dont need it I`ll ship it over to You,free,except the cost to get it there.

Comment

Working...
              X