Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Truck- VIN ID help

Vin is 84809571.

I think its a 57 D300. Would it be a power wagon or giant or neither?

Dually, 4 spd on floor, v8 of some sort.

See pic-

http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/...w/e651cce8.jpg

SO excited to get into this. Have been waiting all my life to have an old truck.

You are correct in that it is a 57 D300 1 ton with a 315 V-8 It is considered a Power Giant but not a Power Wagon. Power Wagons are all 4 wheel drive trucks. Stick around here, ask questions and welcome to the club. Glad you found your dream. I've been known to help a few guys and work on a few trucks.

Comment

THank you!

I love this truck and (maybe most importantly) so does my wife so I am in good shape from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by BGBOSSMAN View Post
        THank you!

I love this truck and (maybe most importantly) so does my wife so I am in good shape from the start.
        If momma's happy , everybody's happy. That counts for a lot as others aren't so lucky to have the significant other pleased with having vintage vehicles around. You should plan to attend the Vermont Dodge truck rally in July. I've been there for everyone coming from Indiana even thought it's a 16 hour drive. Great friends out that way who welcomed us flatlanders into the fold.

Comment

I am going to be away then unfortunately. I think I have seen some videos online of this event and it looks like a great time.

Let me know what you are thinking with the cost of the chrom parts/seat before you waste your time with pics. Thanks

Comment

Pictures aren't a big problem and I'll work on both. The stainless is fair but I just found a guy locally who can straighten and polish it. I'll get a quote from him to clean it up if you'd like. Send me an email and I'll send you pictures with prices. 59redtruck(at)frontier.com

Comment

Tried that email but no luck-

sure you typed it right? I substituted @ for the "at".

Comment

should have worked

59redtruck@frontier.com I'll watch for you

Comment

Email sent......

Comment

Working...
                  X