1965 Town Wagon Parts needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1965 Town Wagon Parts needed

I Purchased my old Townie back that I sold 20 years ago, O boy did it get beat to death.

Ill post pictures soon.

Looking For Townie Parts. Taillight Lens, front window, drivers side window, Hood Emblem, left side wheel studs (Left hand thread), Front bumper with the winch extension.

Does anyone know what the original rim size and offset was?

Napa has lug nuts so I would assume they have the studs as well. I would switch all the left hand to right hand to make life easier. The windshields are available on ebay from a place in Washington state. The side glass can be cut by any GOOD glass shop. I have a correct bumper but no extensions. I believe I have a tail light lens also I'll have to look again. My 64 TW had 16.5 rims which I've replaced with aluminum rims in 16" due to hard to find 16.5 tires. Where are you located to estimate shipping?

Comment

I want to stick with the Left hand thread studs, Do you know the name of the windshield vendor on eBay, I'm also looking for a gas pedal it disappeared as well.
      I'm in Cedar city UT

Thanks for you help

Comment

Safelite glass has the windshield if I remember correctly it is less than 275$

Comment

Auto Parts Obsolete has the taillight lenses you need. I just ordered a set for my '66 Townie and they are correct even though he lists earlier years.

http://www.autopartsobsolete.com/195...s-1502641.html

Comment

Send me an ad for Power Wagon Advertiser magazine, up to 100 words free. It must include an area code and phone number, since a lot of readers are not on the web.

Email your ad using the contact us link below.

For more information, go here:

http://www.powerwagonadvertiser.com/placead.html
            Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Working...
            X