Road trip to PA for 58 D300

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road trip to PA for 58 D300

Heading out to PA tomorrow morning to pick up a 58 D300 with a 9 ft bed and custom cab. Has been stored for the last 22 years by the ORIGINAL owner. Probably going to sell the 9' bed and install a dump bed. Doesn't run currently but that's not a problem, 315 with a 4 speed.

I should have gotten a Jeep tub from PA and you could have picked it up for me!! Then we would have had to come see you!

Comment

Jill I'll be going out that way in August to the Lee Mass rally maybe I can pick it up for you then? This was a spur of the moment trip we made in 18 1/2 hours.

Comment

Oooo, did you get that blue one with all the chrome cab trim on it? That's a good score! I'd be interested in that bed but you're thousands of miles away and I'm sure there's someone closer to you that needs one.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron S View Post
          Oooo, did you get that blue one with all the chrome cab trim on it? That's a good score! I'd be interested in that bed but you're thousands of miles away and I'm sure there's someone closer to you that needs one.
          Yes we did and it was a typical PA truck, very rusty but according to the owner it wasn't that bad. The cab trim wasn't all there and the fender trim was cut off but I'm going to try to save it. The bed will be for sale and I have run to Texas before plus there is always Yesterday's Tractor hauling list for loads going south. My backside was dragging today trying to catch up. I'll post when I've assessed the bed and price.

Comment

Working...
          X