57 Denver project bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

57 Power Giant

It's really is coming out so nice. Ron does great work. I'm certainly grateful to him and others who have helped me make sure I could put together a complete and correct 57 PW. So amped

Comment

Teaser alert

Thanks Justin. I took this tonight as a teaser shot. It's covered in saw dust from making the bed floor on the 58 in the back ground. A few more details and she'll be ready to roll out of here. I've been busy getting two long term projects finished in time for the Lee MA rally this weekend. When I get back the 57 is the next one out the door to go home.
      Attached Files

Comment

Oh wow...... That is great

Ron,
        Wow, that looks terrific. I am so amped to see it. I'm speechless. Even with the sawdust it still looks great. What a transformation. You were spot on with the Color Combo. It really pops with the trim pieces. Top Shelf my friend. Don't get too busy. I want to send you another Mopar project and if you keep up this pace I will be too far down on the list. Have a great time at the Rally and we can hook up when you are back. Talk to you soon.

Comment

Looking Great!
          I drive a DODGE, not a ram!

Thanks,
          Will
          WAWII.com

1946 WDX Power Wagon - "Missouri Mule"
          1953 M37 - "Frankenstein"
          1993 Jeep YJ - "Will Power"
          1984 Dodge Ramcharger - "2014 Ramcharger"
          2006 3500 DRW 4WD Mega Cab - "Power Wagon Hauler"

Comment