• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Giant brush guard

Working on a reproduction brush guard for our PGPW`s
    Attached Files

Very nice!
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

brush guard kit or?

I can build these for you guys at my shop, www.strongweld.com, all materials formed, you weld it, or ready for installation powder coated black. I will figure out prices this week if your interested.

Comment

Brush guard question

How much do you figure it will cost to make one. I would do the painting. Otherwise complete kit. Might want 3 of them. Contact me. I have a couple questions. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by thehoov! View Post
          I can build these for you guys at my shop, www.strongweld.com, all materials formed, you weld it, or ready for installation powder coated black. I will figure out prices this week if your interested.
          I think several of us with PG's might be interested.

Comment

brush gaurd kit

On my truck the vertical bar on the passenger side that connects to the frame bracket is .625" taller (longer) than the drivers side bar. This makes the brush guard look strait with the sheet metal. My frame is not bent and I have a new rubber mount on my core support. My 60 is similarity crooked.

I am going to need to order dies for my ironworker for punching slotted holes so they can be adjusted to look straight before I can feel good about a welded, ready to bolt on unit, having these fit any power giant. Until then I would only sell a fully formed unwelded kit with installation instructions that would require some minor fitup to ensure it looks straghit with your sheet metal.

Also, I have to get Mark's W200 to my shop to make the guard to frame bracket template since the W500 frame flares out in the front and the other trucks have straight frames out front. My 60 W300 has a pipe winch bumper mounted in my way to use it for mocking up the proper offset frame to guard mounting bracket. If anyone has a factory W 1,2, or 300 brush guard, and could take a couple of pictures with a tape measure, to give me the proper offset for the straight frames, this would speed up the development of ready to install units.

Comment

I'm in

Count me in for one. '60 W200.

Thanks!

Comment

Call me up amigo

Sell me one of your unfinished sets. I have ability to fit and finish the item. Drop me a line and I will tell you what I have in mind. 818 425 five 3 zero 3. Thanks amigo. Mark

Comment

Did these ever get into production? I tried a PM but was unsuccessful.

Comment

Working...
                  X