Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In search of

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • In search of

    Would anyone know of where to look for this part? It is a steering knuckle drivers side from a 1960 PW200. Any leads are greatly appreciated. Also if anyone needs parts of what I think is a PW300 or 500 driveshaft I have one because I got it to fix mine & was the wrong one.
    So the pics will not upload here because I posted them in another thread called 'Broken Knuckle' please look it up or maybe a moderator can attach them for me , Thanks

  • #2
    My first thought is Vintage Power Wagons in Fairfield Iowa. They have a lot of Power Giants on there lot for salvage if not they may point you in the right direction. Or try John Giedl 651653 0147 he is in MN and deals in a lot of parts.
    Ron in Indiana

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Ron in Indiana View Post
      My first thought is Vintage Power Wagons in Fairfield Iowa. They have a lot of Power Giants on there lot for salvage if not they may point you in the right direction. Or try John Giedl 651653 0147 he is in MN and deals in a lot of parts.
      Thank you very much Ron for the lead. I might be close to finding it. Should know in a day or two

      Comment


      • #4
        Not a problem always here to help. The same was done for me years ago so just returning the favor. Hope it all works out got to keep those Power Giants rolling. Where are you located? The Power Wagon rally is held every year in June in Fairfield Iowa and it's always a great time. If you have the chance you should make it a point to attend.
        Ron in Indiana

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ron in Indiana View Post
          Not a problem always here to help. The same was done for me years ago so just returning the favor. Hope it all works out got to keep those Power Giants rolling. Where are you located? The Power Wagon rally is held every year in June in Fairfield Iowa and it's always a great time. If you have the chance you should make it a point to attend.
          Ron thanks so much for the invite to the rally. I will try to make it, sounds like something I would like to participate in , just keep me informed of the date & location. I am in New York so distance will be a consideration. Its such a small world though , John from Minnesota , who you referred me to for the part I need , knew the prior owner of my truck from years ago, who is also in NY . He recognized it right away from a picture I sent him . I was very surprised to say the least !

          Comment


          • #6
            Glad we could hook you up. John has been to every rally since 1988 and is a great guy as is his wife. If you can't bring your truck go anyway it's a family reunion atmosphere every year even if it's your first time. It is the mecca of the Power Wagon world. Go here http://vintagepowerwagons.com/ they haven't updated the rally info yet but it's the same time every year. Trail rides, truck pull, parade, teeter board trucks and more trucks and FOOD. There are people from the east that attend so maybe you could caravan or hitch a ride. Some fly in too. It's 4 days of fun and talking Dodge trucks. Hope you can make it.
            Ron in Indiana

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ron in Indiana View Post
              Glad we could hook you up. John has been to every rally since 1988 and is a great guy as is his wife. If you can't bring your truck go anyway it's a family reunion atmosphere every year even if it's your first time. It is the mecca of the Power Wagon world. Go here http://vintagepowerwagons.com/ they haven't updated the rally info yet but it's the same time every year. Trail rides, truck pull, parade, teeter board trucks and more trucks and FOOD. There are people from the east that attend so maybe you could caravan or hitch a ride. Some fly in too. It's 4 days of fun and talking Dodge trucks. Hope you can make it.
              Now that looks like a great event. I will try to get there for sure. Thanks again , I look forward to meeting you there

              Comment

              Working...
              X