'58 W100 transfer case boot source?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '58 W100 transfer case boot source?

I'm looking for a source for a rubber boot for my transfer case shifter. I have the original trim ring. It is a NP201 single stick. The trim ring is for a boot that is long and nartow, approx 5 1/2" x 2 1/2". I have been looking for a long time, figured I might lean on someone who has been there? Anyone?

I restored a 58, W200, about 15 years ago. Those boots were not available back then, and may not be available now either. I did find one that would fit, at an old International/Navistar truck repair shop. The owner had several bins filled with NOS rubber shifter boots from IH Scouts, and one of them was a perfect replacement. IF you can find a place that has Scout restoration parts, they may have a boot that fits. I have no idea what year or model my replacement was supposed to fit on.

Comment

Thanks for pointing me in a possible direction ! Searches are easier on the web when you can be specific!

Comment

I need one too so please keep us up to date what you find.

Comment

PM sent......Hey, do you need a new glove box insert? I made several when I needed one. It fit great.

Comment

Here is the boot I ordered on eBay for the transfer case shifter.......it's an emergency brake boot- American shifter ASCSB201BK. Here are a couple pics after I fit it in the original trim ring and trimmed it a little.
            Attached Files

Comment

Wow that fits real nice

Comment

$18.76....free shipping

Comment

Thanks to Jeff in Texas for narrowing my search!

Comment

Working...
                  X