Star Latch for driver door needed 59 PG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Latch for driver door needed 59 PG

If you have an extra latch for the driver door on a 59 PG I would like to buy it.

Thanks
    Darryl

Darryl, those latches were made out of a poor quality steel, so they're rare indeed.

I've got a friend who offers complete rebuilt latch assemblies. I have to e-mail him and wait for his reply, and forward info to you. I'm e-mailing now. Feel free to PM me in case I forget to post info....

Comment

Thanks Jimmie I'll be waiting to hear from you.

Comment

Darryl, you want to contact John Giedl in MN. He rebuilds the latches and takes your old one as a core to keep the supply flowing. Get him at John Giedl
        cjlapham@yahoo.com John is a straight shooter and is a huge PG and TW fan. Tell him I sent you. He also has the stainless steel sleeved MC's for sale along with a lot of other parts. He can hook you up with new replacement floor mats too which fit perfectly.

Comment

Yes, that's exactly who I was talking about. I e-mailed him last night and he is still doing them and has some other excellent items as well. Very nice fellow.

Comment

Alright, thanks, I've bought some stuff from John and he's a good guy. I see what he's got.

Comment

VPW has drivers side stars made out of billet aluminum. I get star wheels out of the rear doors of four door cars (maybe 57-66?). Usually in good shape although the latch is different then rebuild the truck latch with lithium grease. Gar

Comment

Working...
              X