Power Giant valve cover emblems??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve,

I'd be interested in a set for the 315....need to replace these "not so original" decals I got off of ebay awhile back....Kevin

Comment

I would like a set for my 315. I'm sure others would as well once the word is out.

Jerry

Comment

Steve,

This sounds great! I know I would be interested in a couple sets of each, at least. She has a product that will stand up to the heat and exposure to lubricants? I only ask because I had a long chat with a guy at 3M last fall, about this very thing. He told me that he didn't know of any product that would last under those conditions, but maybe he was only talking about their products.

Comment

Originally posted by onetonwagon View Post
          Steve,

This sounds great! I know I would be interested in a couple sets of each, at least. She has a product that will stand up to the heat and exposure to lubricants? I only ask because I had a long chat with a guy at 3M last fall, about this very thing. He told me that he didn't know of any product that would last under those conditions, but maybe he was only talking about their products.
          That very thought has been on my mind as well.
          I guess we're going to have to use the same product Dodge used 51 years ago. Maybe 3M could analyze what's left of my sticker, reproduce it and add it to their Line Card. :)

I'll have her test something on her brothers race car.

Comment

Steve, Ask about the aluminum self adhesive ones like the dash stickers.
            I have also included a B&W 331 sticker and a smaller (9-3/8 X 1-1/4)
            B&W 318 sticker for Poly owners. It would fit on the lower part of the valve cover. Note: I just made this one up and is not original at all... Just thought some 318 Poly owners might want a set. I made it B&W because 318s came in red and blue. Gar

Black on aluminum might look cool, although not original.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, Gary. I'll check with Amy and see what she's got available.

I checked your gallery out and didn't find the 331 sticker.

Comment

Steve, I just talked to a guy at the local stone yard and he told me of a company that makes sign materials, that can withstand NASA liftoffs and such.

Seaton Name Plate

He mentioned the product:
                Polly Ether Peek

Your cousin may already know this. Gar

Comment

decals

I am definitely interested in Power Giant 354 valve cover decals. Please let me know. Thanks.

Comment

TR, I haven't heard back from Steve about printing them. Could you measure the top part of your 354 valve cover, so I can make sure of a good fit. I have the art, just need to print. Gar

Comment

decals

It looks like the useable space would be approximately 14.5 inches long by no more than 1.75 inches high.

TR

Comment

Sounds like something might be happening with this idea. The burning question though, is ,what medium are you going to print on?

Comment

Originally posted by onetonwagon View Post
                          Sounds like something might be happening with this idea. The burning question though, is ,what medium are you going to print on?
                          over mccain/palin stickers:-)

Comment

My sincere apologizes for not getting back to you all sooner. If someone else has a maker of fine emblems, please go for it. I’ve waited long enough for results on my end.

I need 6 Power Giant 315 emblems and 2 Power Giant 354 emblems for the valve covers.

When I printed out the emblems on the previous page on 11 x 17 inch paper the measurements were near spot on.

Thanks, Steve

Comment

Working...
                            X