axle u-bolts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• axle u-bolts

Hi everyone. I'm new to this site and will probably have a load of questions as I'm trying to get my 70 w-200 back roadworthy. I've just finished redoing the entire brake system front and back and I noticed that my rear u-bolts that hold the leaf springs to the axles are in very rough shape. One of them is rusted completely in two. Does anyone make replacements for these or do I need to make them myself? Also are there any recomendations for front and rear shocks mine look like the originals. thanks.

Any company that makes suspension lifts will have axle u-bolts, even stock sizes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigben View Post
      Hi everyone. I'm new to this site and will probably have a load of questions as I'm trying to get my 70 w-200 back roadworthy. I've just finished redoing the entire brake system front and back and I noticed that my rear u-bolts that hold the leaf springs to the axles are in very rough shape. One of them is rusted completely in two. Does anyone make replacements for these or do I need to make them myself? Also are there any recomendations for front and rear shocks mine look like the originals. thanks.
      Try these guys....
      www.espo.com
      John

Comment

another u-bolt source

an automotive / truck frame shop or spring shop should have a selection of u/bolts available for sale...

take a sample with you...

Comment

Working...
        X