1967 Powerwagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1967 Powerwagon

Hi everyone I've got a 67 W200 4x4 'wagon that I'm putting new wheels and tires on, found a good deal on 315/75/16 (35" tires) will they fit with no lift?

They'll be close to the lower front fender. What you may also
    encounter is the left tire rubbing on the drag link.
    John

Comment

Ok thanks! I also found a 4" lift for the truck but don't think I really want to put it on. I think I'll just hold out for 33's

Comment

My uncle fit 305/75/16's in his ' 61 W100. The front fender was trimmed but they fit the back. I have 285/75/16's (33") on my '62 W100 and they fit perfect. My Dad's '64 W200 you could easily fit 35's with stock height. Depends on the springs...

Comment

The springs look pretty good, in the front at least. Was a original 383 truck though so has held up a big block for many years so they may have settled a bit. Going to go with 33's though, I don't like that stuffed in fender look. The back I'm going to flip the shackles from side to side to make up for the sag. Anyone ever done that? Getting VERY excited to drive this thing finally, found a gas tank today, need to finish exhaust and its done.

Comment

Working...
          X