'67 w200 pics now too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '67 w200 pics now too!

Here was mine and my dad's project for the thanksgiving weekend, mounted 96 ram seats, new tank lines and sender. New wheels and tires, front homemade 4" lift and back homemade 6" lift. Need to finish exhaust, get the gas gauge to be realible and change the thermostat

nice looking truck

Comment

Neat!
      Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Cool looking rig. Looks like someone "customized" your t-case levers.
        I have a '65 W200 Utiline in that same color.
        John

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

that is a nice looking rig

Comment

Very nice... I wish my '67 had as much metal in it as yours does... Some day it will.

Mike

Comment

what did you use for the lift? add leaves? shackles?

im looking to lift my 71 crew cab soon, as cheap as possible!

Comment

Sharp rig.

Comment

Originally posted by Freeze Plug View Post
                    what did you use for the lift? add leaves? shackles?

im looking to lift my 71 crew cab soon, as cheap as possible!
                    I actually made blocks for the front and rear, precaution though FRONT BLOCKS ARE NOT RECOMMENDED AND ARE ILLEGAL IN MANY PLACES. I don't drive mine to far or to fast and plan on getting the front springs re-arched with longer shocks. I also plan on lowering the rear a 1" as its to high. Lift springs would work front and back as well, then you wouldn't need U bolts. In the back you can unbolt the shocks with are on about a 40* angle and move them to other holes that are already there. I have fixed the overheating problems and have mostly everything fixed except for the steering, my box has a lot of play. Can you adjust it? Going to start a thread about it too. I don't go on the net much but check my email regularly so if anyone has any questions email me at gymanconstruction at hotmail dot com

Comment

Working...
                    X