69 dodge w300 power wagon price??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 69 dodge w300 power wagon price??

How much is a 69 Dodge w300 power wagon worth? its in running condition missing front left fender, floor boards rusted out. truck cranks and drives. bed in good shape. doors, hood, and top of cab in good shape. has a pto winch that works. truck was a power company truck and has a reinforced frame for heavy work. have a price of $800 for the truck was wondering if it was a decent deal or not. i think so you have motor, transmission, axles, transfer case, winch etc.

thanks

looks like a 9 footer

a 9 ft utiline bed. if the bed and tailgate are in really nice shape, that alone is worth $800.

Comment

thanks

Originally posted by 74w300uteline View Post
      a 9 ft utiline bed. if the bed and tailgate are in really nice shape, that alone is worth $800.
      thanks for you response thats kinda what i was thinking if nothing else i can part it out... i just love these old trucks though

Comment

'69 w300

Where is the truck?

Comment

Originally posted by stateranger View Post
          Where is the truck?
          truck is in north carolina

Comment

W 300

Hi,

Do you still have this truck? Can you email me some photos?
            nystateranger@aol.com

Comment

A local to me 1970 W300 recently sold on Ebay for almost $9000. It had the 9ft Utiline bed, 318 and 4-speed manual. It was a low mileage former fire department truck. A beauty. Very original. It looked like the tailgate had never been used during it's fire duty and had been stored somewhere safe. It looked that good. I wish I had had the money to buy it since it was only 20 miles from me. One of these days......

That should give you an idea of what yours might be worth with a decent restoration.

Comment

Working...
              X