Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A tribute to Mopar Norm

Norm,

You have been an incredible ambassador for Dodge trucks and the Dodge hobby. In your capacity as an enthusiastic Dodger, you have done marvelous things over the years to promote Power Wagon Advertiser over a history of many years. You also made a huge contribution to PWA forums. You have more posts here than I do!

Many of us reach points in our lives where we make new choices. I wish you all the best as you pursue everything to which your heart leads you.

Members of your forum are warmly welcomed to the Power Wagon Advertiser forum devoted to the Sweptline trucks made from 1961 to 1971.

All the best to you, Norm!
    Gordon
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

I couldn't possibly measure all that I've gained from Norm over the years.

I remember so many of his posts. I don’t think it’s one particular thing that makes them so memorable. It isn’t his vast Power Wagon knowledge alone. It isn’t his wit and wisdom or any one thing in particular. It’s all of it together.

I don’t know what his plans are for the future but I hope they include sticking around here.

Comment

I don't usually visit the W-series forum or I would have posted here instead of the back room. Norm was one of the first guys I encountered in this affliction . I have enjoyed his patented brand of drivel for many years. I am of the opinion that he is entitled to a rest if that's what he wants to do.
      I hope it will allow him more time to commune with the rest of us loonies here.
      I have enjoyed peeking in at the Sweptline forum from time to time.

Comment

I have been a DTA member and a regular poster on Norm's
        site since it started. I also had the honor of meeting Norm
        and his wife Tina during a trip to the West Coast. They're
        great folks! Although its tough to see a great site winding
        down, I certainly understand Norm's motive. All the best to
        you Norm!
        Regards,
        John

Comment

A true friend with backbone

All the best Norm. I know where you stand in both lifestyle and character. I especially recall 1 testimony here on this forum that said it all about Norm the man and where you stand in life's pathway. I'll never forget that and what it meant to me and several others that I'm aware of. One never knows how sharing your experiences of life may affect and shape another. Many times this takes place, neither party may realize it at the time, but great things come out in the end as a result.

Keep up the good work Norm; all it takes is just being yourself!!

Drop us a line whenever you can and God bless.

Comment

Mopar Norm

I too would like to add a few words:
            Thoughtful, resourceful, helpful and honourable are a few words that come to mind when Norm's name comes up in conversation.
            Whatever the future holds for you Norm please remember that you have a friend and brother in Canada should your road lead you into the Okanagan area of BC!

Comment

Working...
            X