Would you like your truck featured?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you like your truck featured?

I had a Power Wagon Advertiser magazine subscriber send me a hand written letter in the US mail. In that letter he indicated that he wanted to learn more detail about the various models of Dodge trucks covered by the magazine. He suggested it would be beneficial if, regularly, there were photos of trucks accompanied by information identifying the models and their unique features and/or options. Over time, learning these points would enable the student to accurately identify all the models of 4X4 Dodge. ....and expand interest to even more models.

I would like to feature one or more vehicles per issue, with an excellent photo or two, accompanied by pertinent, descriptive information from the owner, about the truck. Images should be high resolution, digital images, although I can also scan film photographs. The models and years extend from the first military Dodges manufactured in 1940 up through the model series produced between 1972 and 1993. In between those outer limits will fall the 1/2 and 3/4 ton, WC series trucks from WWII; the M-series military trucks, the 1-ton Power Wagons of the WDX to WM300 model series, the Power Giants, and the W-series Sweptline trucks.

If you would like to see your truck featured in the Power Wagon Advertiser, please send a good photo or three, along with a description of year, model, identifying features, and anything else you feel is important about your model of Dodge. You might indicate how your truck is different from other Dodges; different in what prove to be defining ways.

b1pw1948@earthlink.net
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?
Working...
X