pictures - hummer/power wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pictures - hummer/power wagon

I think this is a great addition to the website. I look forward to seeing more pictures. These are two of my toys. A 1953 PW and a 2001 H1.
    Attached Files

FINALLY!

It's great to see a smart Hummer owner. You have your HRV* behind your Hummer. Don't leave home without one.

*Hummer Recovery Vehicle

Comment

Notice the chain on the front of the Dodge.....perfect for Hummer recovery.

Martin

Comment

We were thinkin of putting a bumper sticker on the Beast sayin "I EAT HUMMERS". All kidding aside, I wouldn't mind ownin a H1 too. Naet pictures Russell, even though they are RED.

Later
        Ugg

Comment

My Powerwagon already has a sticker that says "H2/H3 EXTRACTOR". My wife had that one made and likes to refer to those vehicles as "sissy la la".

My 4x4 club provided me with an official "H3 recovery" sticker. I will take pictures of them and post them for you all to enjoy.

Martin

Comment

Don't forget H-1 retrival! ha!ha! That cracked me up!
            My Hummer retrival vehicle is at the right of the screen.

MN

Comment

Not Many PW's Around Here

Originally posted by Russell
              I think this is a great addition to the website. I look forward to seeing more pictures. These are two of my toys. A 1953 PW and a 2001 H1.
              Hey Russell,
              Plenty of HUMMERS! I think I have only seen 2 early PW in my twenty-two years in our area? Nice rigs, great pictures!

Comment

Are we going to see you in WV?

Pull that machine up to the rally in October.

Rob

Comment

Just go look at my Powerwagon off roading with the Jeeps. The pictures are in images section of this site. My crew has never seen a Hummer up there with us.

Martin

Comment

Working...
                  X