Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Thank You to all those who helped

Hey guys,

I would like to thank everyone who has helped me out this summer. For those who don't know, i was restoring a 1949 B-1 PW. I currently thank everyone on the forum who has helped me in my project. Also, some of you may know this, but I am still 15. This truck was my whole summer project, and my school has orientation, tomorrow. You all made it a reality. I'm going to be working next summer, so I thank you for making my last free summer memorable. Pics are below. Please PM me if you would like pictures of anything else: chance9888@gmail.com

Very nice looking rig you got there. Enjoy it and it will treat you right.

Oh, and dont worry, things are golden once you are out of school for good. At least thats what I am told ;-) I'm 29 and still waiting for it, I guess it isnt too bad considering I have a ton of parts headed my way for my '59!

Comment

Originally posted by chance9888 View Post
      Hey guys,

I would like to thank everyone who has helped me out this summer. For those who don't know, i was restoring a 1949 B-1 PW. I currently thank everyone on the forum who has helped me in my project. Also, some of you may know this, but I am still 15. This truck was my whole summer project, and my school has orientation, tomorrow. You all made it a reality. I'm going to be working next summer, so I thank you for making my last free summer memorable. Pics are below. Please PM me if you would like pictures of anything else: chance9888@gmail.com

You have done a wonderful job and have a great truck. Congratulations to you.

How would you feel about writing an article for the Power Wagon Advertiser magazine? Yours would be a fun and unique story.
      Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Maney View Post
        You have done a wonderful job and have a great truck. Congratulations to you.

How would you feel about writing an article for the Power Wagon Advertiser magazine? Yours would be a fun and unique story.
        I've actually already started one. It should be done really soon.

Comment

Originally posted by chance9888 View Post
          I've actually already started one. It should be done really soon.
          Wonderful! Please include some high resolution images, also.

:-)
          Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Maney View Post
            Wonderful! Please include some high resolution images, also.

:-)
            Will do. I'm trying to find a picture of when my dad used to drive it, also. He drove it in the 80's

Comment

Very nice truck with great looking tires also. What are the tires and the size?

Comment

they look to be the super lug 900-16's

Comment

Working...
                X