1965 M37

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1965 M37

This one I purchased from GSA in Dec2003 and with new fuel pump, batteries and one wheel cylinder have been driving it since.
    Attached Files

1953 M37

This one I purchased in Feb 2004 with intentions of replacing the engine and reselling. It has a 1956 DeSoto 330 hemi and I was going to put a six back in it to sell. After driving it, I decided to keep it. Redoing the brakes now and it gets a paint job and ready to go.
    Attached Files

Comment

1962 M37

This one I purchased from GSA in Oct 2002 as a parts truck. This is how it looked when I bought it. It turned out to be rust free except for surface rust and some holes in the windshield frame. Runs and drives good. Now has new brakes and seals, clutch, good w/s frame, winch, bed is painted. My 6 year old son has claimed this one and it will be his first truck when he gets his license.
      Attached Files

Comment

1962 M37

This is after I got it home and got it running.
        Attached Files

Comment

Huh...

The one sort of gives new meaning to the word "Brush truck", doesn't it!??!

I love before and after photos and photo albums that some guys have. I'm trying (not suceeding too well) to take lots of photos and make some kind of album while I re-do mine. Have fun with all of them!!
          Dana (thanks for the photos awhile back of the hemi's motor mounts!)

Comment

It would be interesting if you could offer some comment regarding the installation of the early hemi.
            Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

hemi install

The hemi was in mine when I bought it. They used the 230 bellhousing and modified it to fit the hemi engine. Extra holes machined, starter moved to right side, electric fan etc.

Comment

Three times the Fun!

Wow! I was proud to say I own one M37, you have three! Now I'm reeealy jealous, they look great. I know what you mean, my five year old has claimed my truck as well, I told him he will definately have something different to take to school!
                Told him he could just run over all those annoying little Honda Civics running around. Aw, it breaks the heart to think the day of the true "muscle" car is gone, back when kids actually knew how to work on their own cars(and you could!). Great looking trucks, and keep those kids interested!

Comment

Working...
                X