Pictures of my Dodge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of my Dodge

Here are some pictures of my Dodge, enjoy.

Rick
    Attached Files

more photos

more pics
    Attached Files

Comment

last one

last one
      Attached Files

Comment

Rick- These look great, the detail on the frame and running gear make all the difference. What shape is the body in? I will look forward to seeing the "whole" truck in the future.

Curt

Comment

body shape

Curt,

The cab is in good shape. You can see it beyond the frame in one of the shots. It had some cancer underneath the battery box but other then that the cab is sound.

Thanks,
          Rick

Comment

I see you have the NATO NDT's. Do you have any offroad experience with those tires?

That is going to be a very good looking truck.

Thanks.

Comment

Yes, good pics and a mighty good looking truck! Proof that hard work has its dividends [plus you'll be able to drive your investment!!]

I'm not a military buff as such, so what's the deal with these NATO NDT's? Does NATO Command currently spec them on their vehicles? Are they currently avaliable, and does anyone know what the smallest available size is [as maybe 16"?] They sure look good.
              JimmieD

Comment

Quality

Another one saved.......a fantastic job Rick. Thanks for the update.

Comment

Man, I remember those days, nothing but frame, drive train and a bunch of parts. My wife was very understanding to put up with the mess I had lying around. No-one ever thought I could do it, I even had doubts myself sometimes. But, keep plugging away, you will be proud of her when you "get'r done" , oh I shouldn't have said that. Any way, keep up the good work it looks like you are doing professional work.

regards

Comment

project length

3Dot,

Thanks I have been working on and off of this project for about 13 years. Decided this year to get it done. Finally got kids and house out of the way so I can have some time to work on it.

I usual go out into the garage about an hour to an hour and a half a night. Maybe longer one day on the weekends. It starts to ad up after awhile.

My boys are starting to see it as a truck and not a bunch of parts so they are getting excitied to see it come together.

Rick

Comment

Project time

Rick, nice job and a lot of work. I did what you are doing and it took me, working part time like you are doing plus it took the kids moving out and a total of 20+ years. but now it's a daily driver and a lot of fun in the snow. Carter

Comment

thanks

Carter,

Thanks, when it is complete will have to get together for a cruise.

Rick

Comment

Re: thanks

Originally posted by RickL
                          Carter,

Thanks, when it is complete will have to get together for a cruise.

Rick

That works for me. You attending the East Coast Rally in 05? If so we can compare vahicles. I'll bring mine and you can look it over.
                          Carter

Comment

ECR 2005

Probably.

You going to the Red Ball Rally?

Rick

Comment

Working...
                            X