Start em young!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start em young!

Thought you might like to see my seven month old Dean at the local car show last week. He likes ridin in the M37 too!
    Attached Files

That's a mighty handsome youg man Kevin!

Hmmmm, let's see, a good pedal car, and some spare metal, and a welder, and that 360/727 just sitting there not getting used, hmmmmm?? Bad Deans' Flying Machine!
    JimmieD

Comment

Thanks Jimmie

Thanks alot, I can tell family is important to you, I appreciate your comment about my post in How I got started and why I like Dodges, the one entitled "There's nothin like drivin an old Army truck" also.

As for the welder and pedal car, my five year old and Two1/2 year old are already trying! Every day when I get home from work they beg me to take them for a ride in the M37, it doesn't take much begging though! Thanks again Jimmie.

Comment

Road Rage?...

Is he screaming happy like, or screaming out the window at idiot drivers like I do half the time in traffic?!? My boys are just a little older... Erik just turned 23 (...23?!?!?!? GADS!! Where'd the time go?!?!?) and I have a great photo of him in '82 sitting behind the wheel of my '55 DeSoto Fireflight Sportsman! It hangs in our 'family photo' hallway. One of my favorite shots of all time!

Cute photo, paste it right up on your windshield so you can see him everytime you drive it!!!
        Dana

Comment

Hey Jimmie, now my youngest is 11 months old, and it looks like he found that pedal car! Now he's trying to get my torches lit!
          Attached Files

Comment

Man, that's GREAT! What a kick. These little guys are so much fun.

Say, Ive got some good older McCulloch chainsaw engines laying around here, and some jackshafts and sprockets and stuff....let me, know ha haha!

Mighty fine looking kids! Here's wishing you and your family a wonderful and memorable Christmas season, and the rest of you guys too!

So, Dana, you still have one at that difficult age [after the terrible two's] between 3 and 35? Y'all have a great Christmas with them.
            JimmieD

Comment

Kevin, I see your son and I have somthing in common. Same amount of upper teeth! Thanks,Fleabag!!

Comment

Great photos!
                I really enjoy it when the nephew, niece, and thier friends come to visit as the big line form them all is "can we go get some ice cream.... in your truck..???"

Anyway, the girls always like to ride in the back, but the newphew has started to show a preference for riding up front with me if the ladies aren't around...

This photo was taken at the beach last summer before my brother hopped in the back on our way to climb the Corolla Lighthouse (Outer Banks of NC).

http://www.garbee.net/~cabell/decemb...s/DSCN0564.JPG

Comment

What a great little family. Man, no billionaire has anything on you guys....you're wealthy beyond measure!

JimmieD

Comment

Working...
                  X