my truck 52 M-37

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my truck 52 M-37

What the **** (throws Hat in the ring)...err (truck in the ring). Redid this one 6 years ago with my then 12 year old son. At the end of the year, had to take into school for show and tell. Talk about a classroom of very excited children and hands down the best show and tell they had all year. Not to mention the best winter I had spending lots of time with my son. Got lucky with this one as all the wood seats etc were original and it had very little rust and ran great...just lots of sanding, and painting, and sanding, and painting. I have hauled the vetsw in local parades in it, reenactors at events, off road transporting as many as 10 troopers in her. What a great workhorse!
    Don
    Wow, was it really this easy to attach a pic?
    Attached Files

Very nice truck.
    Now this is my idea of a collectible truck. Looks super, yet it has the look of a truck you have fun with. It doesn't look like it is kept under glass.
    Continued luck with the super, super truck.

TTT

Comment

Looking real good Don, nice job. Working on my truck with my sons, I was as happy as a man can be. Carter

Comment

Very Very nice looking truck. Reminds me of fixing up my 53 with my dad. I have always been into cars/trucks because of him...we still do it today, some of my best memories ever are with him.

Comment

Working...
        X