X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying this 1978 W200 tomorrow

Found this truck can't wait to get it.
    Attached Files

Wowie-Zowie, Jeremy! NICE looking truck!!! No, EXTRA NICE! If it runs like it looks you've got a real keeper there. I'm guessing it's a 400/NP-203? I had a '77 W-200 that was quite the ground pounder. Enjoy yourself, immensely........

Comment

On second thought, I hope you didn't pay too much....pretty sure I see some fingerprints on the gas cap, and the left rear valve stem might be mismatched. Oh well, can't have everything.

Comment

That truck is so clean you know it has never seen the dirt. If it was mine I would be afraid to scratch it. To nice for real off roading. Great driver truck.

Martin
        Last edited by liftedservicebed; 03-24-2006, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Maybe he just wants to be the first one to trash it. There's some merit in that. :~ )

Comment

How nice! Is that original or restored? How many miles? Nice find, congratulations.

Comment

It has been restored, there were a coupe of short cuts taken but all in all it is in great shape. It has 73,000 original miles on it.

Comment

Very nice....
                Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

I know this is old but thats a great looking truck!!. Dont like the cap tho.

Comment

Working...
                  X