Backroad, truck hunting pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another view for you Norm,
    You want me to load it up and meet you at the border?
    LOL
    Attached Files

Comment

Ha! Ha!, She's a beauty! Most certainly an '82. I had a long bed, we couldn't get the 360 in CA.
      They were about $14,000 new, it's worth every penny...= )

Comment

That brings back some memories

Back in the mid 80's I had a 70' J2000 with a 360 and a 3 speed. 2 3/4" pipe through hooker headers and Thrush turbo mufflers (neighbors hated me ;-) Had a Dana 44f limited slip up front, and a Dana 60 with a locker in the rear. The bed had been replaced with a big stake body.

That truck was next to unstoppable.

I'll dig around when I have time. I have a picture somewhere of me STANDING in front of the bench seat with my hands on the wheel, and my feet on the ground through the big rust hole =-)

Great truck. Wish I still had it... well, until I got the the gas pump anyway...

Comment

Jake, you have some great looking trucks! I think I've seen pics of your orange truck on the registry.

Here are some trucks I've come across while truck hunting, all in Montana.

Comment

[QUOTE=dirtrider;59016]Jake, you have some great looking trucks! I think I've seen pics of your orange truck on the registry.

Here are some trucks I've come across while truck hunting, all in Montana.

Thanks for the kind words dirtrider,
            The orange truck belongs to some one else now and I think he registered it.
            Thanks for sharing the cool pictures of the trucks you ran into in your travels.

Comment

I have far more pics here:

http://www.dirtrider.smugmug.com/gal...42034803_UPnQg

Some I found on the internet, but most were found while exploring on my dirt bike.

This site limits 3 pictures per post. Is this for everyone or only for noobs?

Comment

So post 3 more and 3 more and 3 more

jake email me i got a shot of a parts truck you may be interested in . I want to post it here but I can not shrink it down for some reason . I can email it though.

Bruce

Comment

Nice '57, the first year of Standard Cab, Power Wagons.

Comment

Here is a shot of the parts truck that is hiding in B.C.

If it was closer i would grab it .
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce in BC View Post
                      If it was closer i would grab it .
                      Where in BC is this truck did you say Bruce?

Comment

• Some guy had a truck for sale on Craigslist

This was the parts truck . I am afraid I have lost track of the the original add and contact imformation. The truck was not advertised in the Vancouver Craigslist . I have tried to down load the craigslist search engine that will search all of Craigslists sites . The engine usually crashes or is not compatable or needs additional softwear . A BC wide search of craigslist would be great . Or a washington wide one for that matter.
                        Kind of bogged down here with other work . Nada done on the Carryall in the last 4 weeks .

take care

Bruce

Comment

• Power Wagon Tender

Hi All,

Found this unit in Chester, CA...north of Lake Almanor on Hwy. 36. Pretty cool!!

I have some other views and higher resolution if anyone wants copies.

Russell

Comment

• very nice. are you the proud owner now? steve from western maine

Comment

• Steve, no...the wife would not stand for it. I'd personally rather have the 1/2-track that I posted some time ago, closer to home and more unique.

Cheers

Comment

• Found this outside of Charlottesville in Va. Its not a Dodge I know, but it is a sweet old MV. No clue what year.. But I know its a Chevy and its got the Eaton closed knuckle front under it.
                                Attached Files
                                1942 WC53 Carryall in progress.

Comment

Working...
                                X